[corporate-engagement-wg] Meeting minutes of CEWG meeting in June is now available on NGO RC website

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jul 1 10:13:36 GMT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Thank you all for your active participation to our CEWG meeting last
Thursday at Care International.

The minutes and presentation of the meeting are available on NGORC
website, you can download from the link below:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10534

A big thanks to Co-chairs, Facilitator Bich Lien-ChildFund and Quynh Nga
-Care International for great coordination and support to the group
meeting!!!!! and also to the presenter for excellent sharing to our members!

Have a great weekend and enjoy,

Thuha

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn