[corporate-engagement-wg] Right presentation from Nick Thorpe, PanNature

Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Oct 5 11:55:21 ICT 2016

Dear all,

Please find the following link for the updated presentation from Nick
Thorpe, PanNature.

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10918
<http://ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10897>

The previous one is old file. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Thank
you Nick Thorpe for sending the updated file.

Thanks all for your understanding,

Best regards,

Haphan

    Dear colleagues and friends,

    Thank you all for joining our CEWG's meeting on 22th, Sept, 2016.
    Two presentations are now available on CEWG subpage, NGORC website,
    you can download easily through the links below:

    http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10918
    <http://ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10897>

    http://ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10909
    <http://ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/10909>

    Please find attached of the draft meeting minutes compiled by Reto,
    your comments and additions to the minutes are welcomed.

    A big thanks again to Asia Foundation for hosting the meeting;
    co-chairs, core members for great coordination and support! and
    especial thanks to our presenters for sharing!

    Best regards,

    Ha Phan

    NGO RC

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Room 201, Building E3
N0.6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn