[corporate-engagement-wg] Reminder of the Next CEWG meeting on 16 March, 2017

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Mar 13 16:56:59 ICT 2017

Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder or CEWG meeting on 16 March, 2017

Please confirm your attendance until Tuesday the 14th of March
(tomorrow). Registration should be sent to Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang
e-mail: giang.nguyen at csr-vietnam.eu mobile: 090 3403883. Please bring an
ID or your passport in order to be able to enter the UNIDO building.
There will be assistance provided directly at the security gate. Please
arrive on time.

See you all,

Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Hope you are all well and had enjoyable holiday!

As scheduled, our next CEWG meeting will be held on 16 March, 2017.
Please save your date and send your confirmation soonest. UNIDO will
host this meeting. So please confirm your attendance until Tuesday the
14th of March. Registration should be sent to Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang
e-mail: giang.nguyen at csr-vietnam.eu mobile: 090 3403883. Please bring an
ID or your passport in order to be able to enter the UNIDO building.
There will be assistance provided directly at the security gate. Please
arrive on time.

Please find the attached file for detail agenda:

Our special Guest Speakers this time are from UNIDO Office: Ms. Le Thi
Thanh Thao, Officer in charge UNIDO Vietnam and Mr. Florian Beranek,
UNIDO Lead Expert CSR & RBC. Thanks Mr. Florian Beranek and UNIDO team
for support and hosting our group meeting!
and thanks to Co-chairs and core members always for great coordination
and arrangement!

Looking forward to see you all on 16 of March

Best regards,
Haphan

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn