[corporate-engagement-wg] Five places available for training next week in Ha Noi (21-23 March)

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Mar 16 16:07:48 +07 2018

FYI

Dear all,

I would like to share this information with you regarding the *training
Better Development: A Justice Approach and takes place in Ha Noi from
21-23 March*, by Matt and Daniel from United Edge . It focuses on
developing critical thinking and reflection for leadership and
programming through a new approach that builds on and improves rights
based approaches. More information can be found online at
www.unitededge.net/events <http://www.unitededge.net/events>.

There are still 5 places for the course. I strongly recommend you send
your program/project and management staff to join this course.

Please find more information from Matt in the below email.

Thank you.

Regards,

Liên

*Nguyen Thi Bich Lien*

Country Director

*ChildFund Australia’s Representative Office in Vietnam*

Level 5, Vinafor Building, 127 Lo Duc Street, Hanoi

*Skype*: liennb

*T*: +84 4 3944 6449 Ext.: 109