[Childrights-wg] Your comment to improve a manual on child participation

Bao Le Ngoc BaoLN at childfund.org.vn
Mon Nov 12 09:57:14 ICT 2012

Dear Hien and all,

Thanks for your adjustment on the deadline for sending Hien your comments. Please take sometimes to review and send him your comment before Nov. 18.

Regards,

Bao

Le Ngoc Bao
Child Protection Sector Manager | ChildFund in Vietnam Representative Office
Level 2, Phu Dien Building, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
P: (+844) 3944 6449 I Ext.124
M: (+84) 913042606
F: (+844) 3944 6453