[Childrights-wg] Announcement of new Co-Chairs and Meeting minutes of CRWG 2 August, 2013

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Aug 12 10:49:00 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Following the CRWG's last meeting and the discussion between the CRWG
members, it is our pleasure to announce that Mrs. Khong Huong Lan, World
Vision Vietnam have been norminated as new co-chairs of CRWG in 2013-
2014, and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Chau still keep supporting the Group as
second co-chairs. Please join us in congratulating Mrs. Lan and Ms.Chau
on their appointments. We are confident that they will further enhance
achievements of the Working Group in the time to come.

On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre we would like to extend our sincere thanks to Childfund for taking the role of Co-Chairs of the Child Rights Working Group (CRWG) during the past year. Our gratitude goes especially to Mr. Le Ngoc Bao for their coordination of the Working Group's activities; for promoting of sharing information related to CRWG; and for making great contributions to the CRWG sector in Vietnam. We look forward to Childfund's continued support and participation in the CRWG's activities during the coming period.

Please find the attached the meeting minutes last week, your comments&  correction are welcome!
Big thanks to em Trang (Plan) for support taking notes and Anh Bao (Childfund team) for translation!

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team

NGO Resource Centre
218 Doi Can, Hanoi - La Thanh Hotel
Tel: +84 4 38328570  Fax: +84 4 38328611
Email: info at ngocentre.org.vn
web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn