[Childrights-wg] MoM of CRWG dated 23 May, 2013

[email protected] nguyenhanhshinec at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:53:21 ICT 2013

Dear CRWG members,

Please see attached the CRWG meeting minute on 23 May, 2013.

You may see in this minute, we have interesting topics to be covered in our next meeting supposed on 25 July, 2013. And we hope to receive the participation of all you guys 😊

Best regards from VAPCR

Hanh

Nguyen Hong Hanh (Ms)

International Cooperation and Coordination Officer

VIET NAM ASSOCIATION FOR PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S RIGHTS (VAPCR)
5th Floor Intellectual Building, Tran Thai Tong Street,

Cau giay District, Hanoi City, VIETNAM
Tel: +84 4 37823936

Fax: +84 4 37823933

Mobile: +84 904385255