[Childrights-wg] Reminder of Child Right Working Group meeting on 29 March at NGO Resource Centre, 14 PM

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 28 08:20:21 GMT 2013

Dear all,

This is a reminder of the CRWG meeting tomorrow at NGO RC 14 PM.

Looking forward to see you all,

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

You are all invited to the next meeting of Child Rights Working Group on
29 March. This is the first meeting of CRWG in 2013 so we wish you all
can be joining with us and make contribution/input for our group's
follow-up actions in the coming time.
Below is detail agenda, which agreed amongst Co-Chairs and core group
members:

1. Discussion on on process of preparation for CRC complementary Report
in the next period of time.
2. Sharing Advocacy process for increasing children's age done by Plan
and VAPCR with participation from CRWG
3. Comments on VAPCR's recommendations on child participation at People
Forum in Brunei dated 5 April, 2013. Please find the concept notes of
the workshop (file attached) for your reference.
4. Sharing guideline book on developing communication material within
child participation from ChildFund.

Further information, please contact our Co-Chairs: Mrs.*Nguyen thi Minh
Chau ***
*VAPCR
ICD Director, VAPCR* at minhchau_moha at yahoo.com
and Mr. Le Ngoc Bao -

*Child Protection Sector Manager | **ChildFund in Vietnam Representative
Office*

Level 2, Phu Dien Building, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
at BaoLN at childfund.org.vn

Looking forward to see you all at NGO Resource Centre,

Best regards,
NGO Resource Centre Team