[Childrights-wg] Notice of change of place for workshop and training on Child Sexual Abuse and Drug Abuse

Nga Nhu Nguyen nga at ngofontana.org
Sat Oct 5 05:10:39 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Referring our invitation for
+ workshops for sharing  research "Problem of Sexually Abuse and Drug Abuse Among Street Children in HCMC" on the 7 Oct
+ training of Basic Child Sexual Abuse and Drug Abuse Prevention on the 8, 9 and 10 Oct
+ train of Child Protection Policy on the 11 and 12 Oct

Please be noticed that all of our activities have been moved to a new location. New new location for our workshop and training now is

Nhà Khách Văn Phòng Quốc Hội (National Assembly Guest House)
Số 2 Hoàng Cầu, Q. Đống Đa, Hà Nội (No 2, Hoang Cau Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi)

We are very sorry for the very short notice and the inconvenience this change cause and hope to see you all on the workshop and trainings.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Nguyen Nhu Nga
NGO FONTANA

Hanoi
#1708, 17th Floor, 71 Nguyen Chi Thanh Str.
Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
Tel: 	+84 4 6275 2429
Fax:	+84 4 6275 2430

HCMC