[Childrights-wg] Announcement of new Co-Chairs and Meeting minutes of CRWG 2 August, 2013

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 19 11:00:18 ICT 2013

Dear Ole Riis,

Thank you for your email and your willingness to share at our CRWG
meeting. our group meeting is open to anyone who interested in.
so please come and share with us, We will discuss with group Chairperson
and Core group members to develop our meeting agenda and will add your
item in. We will circulate the agenda to CRWG mailing list soon.

Normally, CRWG meet at NGO Resource Centre Office, our address of new
office now is: Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201
number 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi.

Cheers,
Thuha

--