[Childrights-wg] Child Rights Working Group meeting on 11 April, 2014, 10 AM

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Apr 8 17:10:33 BST 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our CRWG will organise the next meeting on 11 April, 2014.You
are all invited to come our meeting:

Date:  Friday, 11 April, 2014
Time: 10 AM
Venue: Office of VN Association for Child Protection - Tri Thuc Palace
(CUNG TRI THUC HANOI) - The Fifth Floor.

 The main topics at the meeting will be as below:

1. Update all activities on Childrights from all membets
2. Discussion on request from DCPC-MOLISA to WVV
s support for assessment of 9 years of implementation the Children law.
3.Discussion on the methodology to develop joint recommendations  and
organise the consultation workshop on the revision of law.
4. Discuss and agree on the media event
5. AOB
6. Next meeting and follow up action.

If you have any comments or additions to agenda of the meeting, please
contact our Co-Chairs Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Chau at
minhchau_moha at yahoo.comand Mrs. Khong Huong Lan at
khong_huong_lan at wvi.org

Looking forward to seeing you all at"CUNG TRI THUC"

Thuha
----

Phan Thu Ha