[Childrights-wg] Reminder CRWG at 2.pm. on 6 Aug at Oxfam Office 22 Le Dai Hanh Hanoi, Vietnam

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Aug 4 05:14:09 BST 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This is a reminder that our CRWG meeting will be held on 6 Aug, 2014.
Time: 14 -16.30
Venue: Oxfam Office, 22 Le Dai Hanh Hanoi, Vietnam

Agenda:
1. Updates on child protection project/programs by participants
2. Workshop on children law for local NGOs plan
3. Recommendation for children law
4. Upcoming national policy dialog on child protection plan

attached file is the second draft law on Child care and protection
9.July.2014. and recommendations on the law dated 29.4.14. Could you
please review it again then at the meeting we will have detail
discussion to make a conclusion for our recommendations.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Looking forward to seeing you all on 6 August, 2014 at Oxfam Office.

Thuha

Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
NGO Resource Centre
Tel: 04 38328570     Fax: 04 38328611
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
Mobile: 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn