[Childrights-wg] Urgent - APF inputs to be gathered from CRWG

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Feb 13 02:44:07 GMT 2014

Dear All,

As you know, Asian People Forum (APF) is to be organised 21 – 23 March
2014 in Myanmar and the workshop on children’s issues has just been
approved to be organized in APF framework.

The Child Rights Coalition Asia (CRC Asia) have prepared Conceptnote and
now the engagement for the said workshop.

There are 3 topics discussing in the workshop: (1) Challenges faced by
children on the move (COM) and recommendations to promote and protect
the rights of COM,  2) OP3 CRC and, 3) Investment in Children (e.g.,
budget allocations to realize children’s rights) and other issues
concerning children.

Children - focused organizations therefore could conduct consultations
with CSOs and with children’s groups at the country/local level to
generate recommendations for the Children workshop.

Your inputs are welcomed to share in our 13 Feb meeting or send to my
email 2-3 days later and they shall be forwarded to CRC Asia for raising
at children workshop and APF.

Thank you for your contribution and cooperation.

We are sending herewith the Workshop Concept note.

NGUYEN THI MINH CHAU

CRWG ‘s Co-chair

*NGUYEN THI MINH CHAU*
*Hoi Bao ve Quyen Tre em Viet Nam (VAPCR)
ICD Director
Mobile 0984 88 66 80
*