[Childrights-wg] Decision 570 on care and protection for children infected and affected by HIV

Tran Thi Linh, Giang Giang.Tran at crs.org
Thu Jun 5 04:43:11 BST 2014

From: Tran Thi Linh, Giang
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:15 PM
To: 'childrights-wg at ngocentre.org.vn'
Cc: Nguyen Thi Ha (nthiha at unicef.org); 'lhloan at unicef.org'
Subject: FW: Decision 570 on care and protection for children infected and affected by HIV

Dear members of Child Right Working Group,

I would like to share with all of you the Decision 570 (along with the draft English translation) which has been signed recently by Vice Prime Minister  Vu Duc Dam (on behalf of the Prime Minister) . I am sure you will find some useful information related to the result of what we have been working with Children Care and Protection Administration - MOLISA.

We will continue working on this in collaboration with MOLISA.

Thank you very much!

All the best regards,

Linh Giang
Catholic Relief Services