[Childrights-wg] Child-rights Working Group meeting on 19 November, 2014 at World Vision Office, 14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Nov 11 10:44:57 GMT 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This is a gentle reminder of our regular CRWG meeting on 19 November, 2014
The venue: World Vision Office - 14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Time: 14 -16 PM

Tentative agenda:

1. Celebration on 25th years of CRC implementation
2. Policy dialogue with National Assemble members
3. Timeframe for sending recommendation of Law compile from CRWG members
4. CRWG Workplan for 2015
5. AOB

You are all invited to join our last meeting of CRWG and your
contribution/comments for agenda are welcome!

Best regards,
Hope to see you all on 19 November
Thuha

--