[Childrights-wg] Announcement of new Co-Chairs and the next Meeting of CRWG on 28 January, 2015 at Plan International Office 14-16.30 PM

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jan 22 02:31:40 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Firstly, On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre we would like to
extend our sincere thanks to World Vision Vietnam for taking the role of
Co-Chair of the Child Rights Working Group (CRWG) during the past year.
Our gratitude goes especially to Ms. Khong Huong Lan and Ms. Nguyen Thi
Nga for their great coordination of the Working Group's activities;
promoting of sharing information related to Children issue; gathering
group member to make a lots join event and contribute to the law
revision process.  We look forward to WWV's continued support and
participation in the CRWG's activities for the future time.

Following the last CRWG meeting's agreement among members, it is our
pleasure to announce that Ms. Nguyen Thi An, From Plan International
Vietnam have been nominated as new co-chairs of CRWG in 2015, and Mrs.
Nguyen Thi Minh Chau still keep supporting the Group as second
co-chairs. Please join us in congratulating Ms. An and Ms.Chau on their
appointments. We are confident that they will further enhance
achievements of the Working Group in the time to come.

As scheduled, our CRWG next meeting will be on 28 January. So you are
all invited to join this first meeting in the year 2015. Your
comments/inputs for agenda are welcome!

Please share your inputs/initiatives with our co-chairs Ms Nguyen Thi An
at An.NguyenThi at plan-international.org
and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Chau at minhchau_moha at yahoo.com

Our meeting time: 14-16.30 PM
Venue: Plan International Office  - 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Hoa Binh Tower
- Plan International Office, 2 floor

Big thanks to Plan International for supporting us the meeting room!

Looking forward to hear from you soon and see you all on 28 January,

NGO Resource Centre Team

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator