[Childrights-wg] Next CRWG's meeting - Discussion session on an effective mechanism for child rights monitoring

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Mar 25 18:21:18 ICT 2015

  Dear Colleagues and Friends,

In occasion of Nauy Ombusman representatives visited UNICEF Vietnam. We
are calling CRWG members meeting for a discussion session on an
effective mechanism for child rights monitoring as well as follow up our
Group's activities in the coming time. You are all invited to come to
the meeting. Hopefully, you are all can join and active participate
during the discussion session.

Time:: 1/4/2015 fro, 14 tp  16.40 PM
Location: UNICEF Office, 81A Trần Quốc Toản

Agenda for the meeting:
-      Update the follow up actions of group 's activities,
Brainstorming the topic for information sharing
-      UNICEF's presentation on process of Law revision - related
session on Child rights monitoring
-      Nauy Ombusman sharing the experience in effective CR Monitoring
and a lesson Learn for Vietnam
-      Question and Answer session on the expert's presentation
-      Discussion on opportunities/challenges in establishing the
independent mechanism for implementation of  Child rights monitoring and
recommendations on children law revision.

Please send your confirmation to haphan at ngocentre.org.vn

Looking forward to seeing you all on 1.4.2015

Best regards,

Thuha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO - NGO Resource Centre