[Childrights-wg] Reminder of CRWG meeting on Thursday, 28 of May, 2015 at CRS Office, 14-16.30 PM

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 26 17:32:17 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This is gentle reminder of CRWG meeting  on Thursday, 28 of May, 2015.
We will have 2 Guest Speakers:
The first is Representative from Department of Child Care & Protection
and the second one is representative from CRS.
Please see the detail agenda (attached file) and your active participant
at the meeting is highly appreciated! Hope you all also can discuss and
sharing more on the topic.

A big thanks to CRS for hosting the Group meeting this month, and thanks
2 co-chairs for the great coordination!
Further information, please contact our co-chairs Mrs. Nguyen Minh Chau
at minhchau_moha at yahoo.com
and Mrs. Nguyen Thi An at An.NguyenThi at plan-international.org

Looking forward to see you all on 28 of May,

Friendliest regards,
Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our next Child Rights Working Group meeting will be on 28
of May. Our guest speaker will be CRS representative. CRS will share one
presentation on Disability inclusion and another part will be a
discussion on follow up action of  the group  activities.