[Childrights-wg] Fwd: nominate local NGOs forthe Star Foundation

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Feb 23 09:54:37 ICT 2016

Dear all,

(English version is below)

Đến thời điểm này (qua deadline 3 ngày), An mới chỉ nhận được thông tin
nomination của Isee, Live and learn. Rất tiếc RTCCD không có kiểm toán
của tổ chức nên xin rút. Ngoài ra, cũng có 2 tổ chức trong nam, nhưng
hiện tại chưa thấy gửi thông tin gì cho An cả. Mà deadline là ngày mai
23/2. Nếu đến trưa ngày mai An không nhận được thêm thông tin thêm, An
sẽ gửi nomination này đến Star Foundation nhé.

Rất mong sự hợp tác của mọi người.

Trân trọng,

An

Dear all,

Up to now (3 days after the deadline), I have received the nomination
for Isee and Live and Learn. It is very sad that RTCCD has had
organization audit as the requirement from the Foundation, therefore,
they have withdrawn from our nomination. Besides, there are two local
NGOs from the South approaching me foe the self-nomination, but have not
send their detail back to me. The deadline to submit to the Start
Foundation is tomorrow (Feb 23^rd ). If I have not received any further
information by lunch time tomorrow, I will submit the nomination for
Isee and Live and Learn to the Star Foundation.

Looking forward for your collaboration and support,

Regards,

An

https://plan-international.org/annual-review-2015

English Campaign Tag

<https://plan-international.org/annual-review-2015>
<https://plan-international.org/annual-review-2015>
http://plan-international.org/girls/stories-and-videos/young-love-its-complicated.php?utm_source=Plan%20external%20email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Signatures

Non-Facebook Campaign Tag

<http://plan-international.org/girls/stories-and-videos/young-love-its-complicated.php?utm_source=Plan%20external%20email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Signatures>
<http://plan-international.org/girls/stories-and-videos/young-love-its-complicated.php?utm_source=Plan%20external%20email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Signatures>

Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of
the sender only and do not necessarily represent the views of Plan.
Internet communications are not secure and Plan accepts no
responsibility for the content of this e-mail.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is
addressed. The information may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
relation to it.

For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be
signed by an authorised representative of Plan.

Plan Limited

A Limited Company Registered in England No. 03001663.

Registered Office: Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, GU21 5BH, United
Kingdom

Plan Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plan International, Inc. (a
not-for-profit corporation registered in New York State, USA) DF

Plan Disclaimer Tag