[Childrights-wg] Reminder the next meeting of CRWG tomorrow afternoon at World Vision Office

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jul 11 11:12:40 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues and Friends,

This is a gentle reminder of our next CRWG meeting  tomorrow. The
details are as below:

Date: 12 July, 2016
Time: 14 - 16 PM
Venue: 4th Floor, HEAC Building, 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hoan Kiem
District, Hanoi

2 main topics will be discussed at the meeting:

- Finalize TOR for Child Marriage Joint Action research (Task Force:
ChildFund, World Vision Vietnam, Plan International, Unicef).
- Follow up on preparation of policy brief on Children with Disability
and Ethnic Minority Children.

You are all invited to join and contribute to our discussion. Your
experiences sharing in above issues are highly appreciated!

Further information please contact the Group Co-chairs. Mrs. Nguyen Thi
An at An.NguyenThi at plan-international.org and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Chau
at minhchau_moha at yahoo.com

Best regards,

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn