[Childrights-wg] Fwd Invitation: Meet to meet the SDG - with UNICEF, 13.5. HCMC, 20.5. Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu May 12 03:43:45 GMT 2016

Dear colleagues and friends,

This is for your information. Please find below the information on Meet
to meet the SDG on 13, May, 2016 in HCMC and 20, May, 2016 in Hanoi. How
to use the Children's Rights and Business Principles to contribute to a
better world for our kids. You may interested in joining the event in Hanoi.

Many thanks Florian Beranek - /UNIDO /and Reto Mischler - COHED for
sharing this interesting events

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear Mdm/Sirs,

After the successful first edition of “*Meet to meet the SDG*" in

early April this year we are continuing our journey alongside

the Agenda 2030.

As sustainable development is aiming to preserve our world for

the future generations we are proud to have now also *UNICEF*

on board. The Children’s Rights and Business Principles are an

inspiring framework for *responsible entrepreneurs* like you.

So we would like to invite you for the upcoming edition of *Meet to *

*meet the SDG* on *13.5.16 in HCMC* and on *20.5.16 in Hanoi*.

*/How to use the Children’s Rights and Business Principles to/*

*/contribute to a better world for our kids./*

<https://slate.adobe.com/cp/XCDeh/>

In case the above button does not appear please click HERE
<https://slate.adobe.com/cp/XCDeh/>

You also can download a EN pdf version of the invitation HERE
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26226608/Meet%20To%20Meet%20Platform/for%20Webpage%20download/Inviatation%20EN%20Meet%20to%20meet%20May%202016%20UNICEF.pdf>

<https://slate.adobe.com/cp/Feb5f/>

VN: In case the above button does not appear please click HERE
<https://slate.adobe.com/cp/Feb5f/>

VN: You can also download a VN pdf version of the invitation HERE
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26226608/Meet%20To%20Meet%20Platform/for%20Webpage%20download/Inviatation%20VN%20Meet%20to%20meet%20May%202016%20UNICEF.pdf>

Please feel also free to share this invitation with your

professional network.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Meet to meet the SDG.

Best regards,

Florian Beranek

/Florian BERANEK/

/Lead Expert Societal Responsibility & RBC/

/Duty Station: UNIDO Country Office Vietnam/

/UN-House, 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam/

/mobile: +84 (0)127 8167639 <tel:+84%20%280%29127%208167639>/

/e-mail: f.beranek at unido.org/

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn