[Childrights-wg] Announcement of VACR's temporary representative

Tran Thi Linh, Giang Giang.Tran at crs.org
Tue Mar 21 09:50:35 ICT 2017

Dear Vietnam Association for Protection of Child’s Rights,

Thank you for letting us know about the change of co-chair role officially. We are sure that Mrs. Lan will continue to contribute significantly to the success of CRWG in the coming time. We also wish that Mrs. Chau will be recovered soon and come back to work with health and joy.

Welcome chi Lan at CRWG meetings and we are looking forward to work with you and VACPR!

On behalf of CRWG

Linh Giang
Co-chair of CRWG

Tran Thi Linh Giang
Health Program Manager
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)/ Viet Nam Program
Room 301-303, Building E3, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound,
#6 Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi