[Childrights-wg] Only 8 places remaining for training in Ha Noi (21-23 March)

Matt Kletzing mattkletzing at unitededge.net
Thu Mar 8 16:22:58 +07 2018

 Dear colleagues,

We now have less than 2 weeks before the training workshop in Ha Noi from
21-23 March called *Better Development: A Justice Approach. *

This is our only training in Vietnam in 2018, and there are only *8 places
remaining*. The training focuses on developing critical thinking and
reflection for leadership and programming and trains participants in a new
approach to social change. It is relevant for anyone working in
humanitarian, development, environment, or social change, for any level of
staff and for any department.

Please help us reach the right people for this workshop by circulating this
information to your staff, partners, and networks -- thank you!

To register, fill out this short online form
<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/I2deSI> or for more information go to
www.unitededge.net/events or the Resource Center's website here
<http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/event/training-workshop-better-development-justice-based-approach>.
You can also check reviews
<https://www.facebook.com/unitededge.net/reviews/> from past participants
or get in touch with me at mattkletzing at unitededge.net if you have any
questions. Seats will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Hope to meet you there and support your work in Vietnam! Warm regards,

Matt

Matthew Kletzing

Director
*United Edge*

t +447745908105
m +841225171308
s mkletzing

www.unitededge.net

United Edge is the trading name for United Edge Services Ltd which is a
social enterprise registered in England and Wales as a limited company with
company number 10726517. Our registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street,
London, UK, WC2H 9JQ