[Childrights-wg] asking for NGOs project info to prevent child physical abuse in Hanoi

Mai Tran maiitrann.1511 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:36:47 +07 2018

Dear all,

My name is Mai and I'm doing a thesis for my graduation. My topic is
about NGOs effort to prevent child physical abuse in Hanoi so if anyone can
share with me the materials of any NGO project information, namely:
purposes, key activities, and achievements, I would be very grateful.

I won't disclose any personal info like your name or your email. I just
need materials to make a quality input for my research paper.

You can contact me at: maiitrann.1511 at gmail.com for any questions or
materials sharing.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,

Tran Sao Mai (Ms.)

Senior at Faculty of International Studies, Hanoi University

Email 1: maiitrann.1511 at gmail.com |

Skype: maiitrann.1511 | Cell: +84-945 696 598