[Childrights-wg] Local trainer/consultant vacancy at MDF Vietnam

Thuy Do Thi Thanh dtt at mdf.nl
Thu Jun 13 12:29:25 +07 2019

Dear all,

MDF Asia Vietnam office is seeking for a qualified candidate to join our team of trainers and consultants in Hanoi. This is a one-year fixed term contract with possibility of extension. Don't miss this opportunity to join a professional and dynamic team of MDF Asia. Deadline for application is 1 July 2019. Please see the ToR attached for more information.

For your information, MDF Training & Consultancy is an international agency with 35 years of experience, a head office in the Netherlands and ten branches world-wide. We have a global network of qualified trainers and consultants and provide high-quality training and consultancy services in over 50 countries. We help to enhance the competencies of staff members, assist organisations to improve performances, maximise the impact of partnerships and networks and focus on sustainable results in projects and programmes. For more information about us, please visit our website: www.mdf.nl.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Chief Representative| MDF Asia Training Hub | Unit 501-502, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351
( tel:912356351) ; Skype: thuydo2013
MDF Training & Consultancy is an organisation with over 30 years of experience in providing management training, advisory and evaluation services worldwide. www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: