[Childrights-wg] Announcement of new Chairman of Child Rights Working Group in 2021

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jan 6 14:59:30 +07 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Happy New Year to all beloved members of CRWG!!! Wishing you and your
family a wonderful year with Good Health and Happiness!!!!

Following the last Child Rights Working Group meeting of in December,
2020  it is our pleasure to announce that Child Fund Viet Nam will take
the Chairmanship role for CRWG in 2021, and and VACR still remain the
Co-Chair role. Mr.Le Ngoc Bao Program Manager from ChildFund Vietnam
will be the chairman together with co-chairwoman Ms. Nguyen Thu Ha -
Office Manager of VACR. Please join us in congratulation Mr. Le Ngoc Bao
and Nguyen Thu Ha for their appointments and we all thank them both for
their willingness to support our Group. We are confident that both
Co-chairs will further enhance achievements of the CRWG in the time to come.

On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre we would like to extend our
sincere thanks to The Save Children International for taking chairing
role of the CRWG during the past 2 years. Our gratitude goes especially
to Mrs. Hoang Thi Tay Ninh - Program Manager of SCI for her great effort
to coordinate Working Group's activities successfully together with
co-chairs and enthusiastic core group members; in which two highlight
activities are: Complete and submit the Supplementary Report to the
Government Report on the Implementation of the United Nation Convention
on the Rights of the Child Cycle 5 and 6 (CRC); Advocacy for children's
rights and many other joint task of all Group members. Hopefully Tay
Ninh will continue support and active participate in CRWG's activities
during the coming period of time.

/*Below is Co-Chairs email address:*/

/*Mr. Le Ngoc Bao at BaoLN at childfund.org.vn*//*
*/

/*Mrs. Nguyen Thu Ha at ha.nguyenthu.nhn at gmail.com*/

Best regards,
Thu Ha

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn