[Disability-vn] Changing the time of Disability WG meeting (move from 20 to 21 December from 9 - 11.30 AM at NGO Resource Centre)

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Dec 17 17:20:04 ICT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As scheduled, our Disability Working Group meeting will be held on 20
December afternoon. However, there is a conflict of other event at NGORC
on 20 afternoon so as discussion with core group members and presenter,
we agreed to move it to 21 December morning from 9- 11.30 AM

DWG meeting this time will focus on 2 issues:

1. Business inclusion - presentation from Mr. Bob and VNAH consultant
2. Workplan for 2013 and follow up actions

The detail agenda will be sent to you very soon by Co-Chairs

We are sorry for late informing, hopefully it doesn't cause much
inconvenience to you all

Thanks for your understanding,
See you all on this Friday morning!
Thuha