[Disability-vn] The next meeting of Disability Working Group on 23 October, 2012 at 2 PM - NGORC, 218 Doi Can Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Oct 18 16:26:34 ICT 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Please be informed that our next meeting of Disability Working Group
will be held on 23, October at NGO Resource Centre from 2 to 4.30 PM.
The meeting will focus on:

1. Discussion of the role of DPOs and People With Disability in
implementation of Program 1019.
2. Screening the workplan of Disability WG and follow up action with
member's commitment
3. Technical corner: Ms. Nguyet and Ms. Oanh will invite one Government
partner to make a presentation which related to Program 1019 (to be
confirmed)

Further information or comment for meeting agenda, please contact our
current co-chairs Ms. Dinh Thi Nguyet at Nguyet.Dinh at crs.org and Ms.
Hong Oanh at hongoanh at idea.org.vn

Best regards,
Thuha