[Disability-vn] Fwd: Reminder of Agent Orange Working Group Quarterly Meeting tomorrow 5th April 2013

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Apr 4 09:40:33 BST 2013

Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder of  Agent Orange Working Group Quarterly
Meeting tomorrow 5th April 2013 from 9.00 to 11.30 AM at NGO Resource
Centre, F1 Building La Thanh Hotel, 218 Doi Can Hanoi.

Looking forward to see you all tomorrow morning,

Best regards,
NGO Resource Centre Team

======================================

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our AOWG next meeting will be held next Friday, 5th April
2013, from 9.00 to 11.30 am at NGO Resource Centre meeting room.

You are all invited to join the meeting and contribute to make it more
interesting and useful for ourselves as well as for other stakeholders
who interested to come.

Could you please review the agenda of the meeting, if you have any
comments or input please contact our Co-Chairs :

Mr. Bui Van Toan
Country Director
Vietnam Assisstance for the Handicapped
Phone:Â  +84-4-3747 3000
Fax: Â Â Â  +84-4-3823 7444

email: toanbui at vnah-hev.org <mailto:toanbui at vnah-hev.org>

and

Ms. Tran Thi Tuyet Hanh, MPH, BSc.

Lecturer, Environmental Health Department, HSPH

PhD student- The Queensland University of Technology- Australia

138 Giang Vo Street, Hanoi, Vietnam.

Phone in Vietnam: +84-912955078 or 84-4-62662322
Mobile phone in Brisbane: +61-0469149125

Email: trantuyethanh78 at yahoo.com <mailto:trantuyethanh78 at yahoo.com>or
tth2 at hsph.edu.vn <mailto:tth2 at hsph.edu.vn>

Great thanks to Co-Chairs and core group members for develop the agenda
of meeting!

Looking forward to see you all on 5 of April morning,

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team