[Disability-vn] Changing the time of Disability Working Group meeting on 23 August from afternoon to MORNING (9-12 AM)

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Aug 14 11:31:26 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I am so sorry that on 23, August NGO Resource Centre also host another
meeting, therefore our Disability Working Group meeting will be held in
the morning from 9AM to 12AM.

We hope it doesn't cause much inconvenience for you all.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As our agreement, the Disability Working Group will be organized on
August 23rd 2013 at 2 PM at  NGOs resource centre, F1 Building La Thanh
Hotel-218 Doi Can St- Ba Dinh  - Hanoi.

The meeting content would be divided into 3 main parts:

  * *Part 1*: Presentation by ACDC about the activities of the group "
    Xuong rong van no hoa"
  * *Part 2*: Research findings about "Understanding the network of DPOs
    in Vietnam: results of network mapping conducted in 2011 and lessons
    for the DPOs and NGOs supporting them" by Ms Caitlin - Researcher
  * *Part 3*: Group discussion about Disability Inclusion into Public
    Communication and Mass Media. Facilitator: Ms Ha from ILC.

Further information, please contact Co-chairs Ngoc Anh  at
communication at vietnam.handicap.be and Chi Van at vandt at dphanoi.vn

Best regards and see you all on the next Friday,

Thuha

Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
NGO Resource Centre