[Disability-vn] Employment Needs for Disable Youth graduated from REACH

Dung Doan dung.doan at reach.org.vn
Wed Dec 25 14:32:38 ICT 2013

Dear Organizations/Institutions,

REACH has the pleasure to extend the best greetings to you.

REACH is a local non-government and non-profit organisation which specializes in providing vocational training, career advice and job placement services for Vietnam’s most disadvantaged youth. REACH targets the most vulnerable youth who are in need of accessible, affordable skills training. Since 2004, we have trained more than 8000 students across Vietnam.

Among our students, the ones with disabilities are given with highest priorities and most care. We have been training a number of disable students mainly in Web & Graphic Design and attempting to place them at jobs which is now an arduous tasks.

I would like to present to you Ms. Mai, who graduated our Web & Graphic Design course and is looking for a job. She is disable but very strong in characteristics and able to do Web & Graphic Design job. Besides she can support other jobs that do not require strength.

Attached is her CV for your reference.

I wish you take some time to look into her CV and the job vacancies at your organizations and consider giving her a chance if it is proper.

My organization is always looking for opportunities to cooperate with all, individuals and institutions to support our students in possible domains.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

With Best Regards.

Doan Tuan Dung (Mr.)
Northern Regional Manager
REACH Northern Office
45 Làng Bún Phú Đô,Từ Liêm, Hà Nội.
Tel: (84-4) 3762 4772
Mobile: (84) 090 346 9879
E-mail:  <mailto:dung.doan at reach.org.vn> dung.doan at reach.org.vn

 <http://www.reach.org.vn/> cid:image001.jpg at 01CE8F5C.E619B250  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/REACH/216386555044157> cid:image002.png at 01CE8F5C.E619B250  <https://twitter.com/REACH_Vietnam> http://nickbaines.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/twitter-logo-1.jpg  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/2652992?trk=tyah> http://increaserss.com/wp-content/uploads/LinkedIn_logo.png  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl2MSdLLsI2s68-UcIpqpg> cid:image005.jpg at 01CEAE2E.B6CC6420 Connect with us!

 <http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/employment-for-trafficked-disadvantaged-youth-vietnam/> http://cloud.globalgiving.org/img/buttons/give_now.gif <http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/employment-for-trafficked-disadvantaged-youth-vietnam/> Support our work!

REACH is a Vietnamese non-governmental and not-for-profit organization specializing in providing free vocational training, career advice and job placement services for Vietnam's most disadvantaged youth.

REACH là tổ chức phi chính phủ Việt Nam hoạt động trong lĩnh vực tư vấn, hướng nghiệp, đào tạo và giới thiệu việc làm miễn phí cho thanh niên có hoàn cảnh khó khăn.