[Disability-vn] Reminder Disability Working Group meeting on 28, June at NGO Resource Centre

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jun 25 17:27:53 ICT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As in the Meeting minutes, we would like to send a reminder for the next DWG meeting on June 28th at 2 PM at NGO Resource centre (La
Thanh Hotel-218 Doi Can St- Ba Dinh Dist - Hanoi).

Our topic this meeting will focus on livelihood development/poverty reduction
and employment for People with Disability.

In the meeting Mr. Dung From MCNV will sharing activities supporting PWD of MCNV recently

Mrs. Van DPO Hanoi will share the program on Loan for PWD in getting job.

All organization are working on this theme can share/exchange your experiences.

Please find the minutes attached which prepared by Ngoc Anh. Big thanks to Ngoc Anh for doing this.

Further information, please contact our Co-Chairs: Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Anh - Handicap International atcommunication at vietnam.handicap.be  <mailto:communication at vietnam.handicap.be>

and Mrs. Duong Thi Van - DPO Hanoi at navtd at yahoo.com
<mailto:navtd at yahoo.com>

Looking forward to see you all on 28 June, 2013

before sending to DWG's member The meeting content would be divided into
3 main parts: Part 1: Presentation about one project or technical
subject that related to one of topics planned in the Action Plan 2013 of
DWG. There is no presentation registered certainly at this time. We need
to open a call for registration now. Part 2: All member organization can
share and comment about this presentation but mainly focus on similar
difficulties/challenges to learn more experiences as well as
recommendation shared from other projects/organization

Part 3: Time for all member share or invite everyone to important events coming or other
announcement/ information.

Thank you Co-chairs Ngoc Anh and chi Van for your suggestion and
preparation!

Best regards,

Thuha