[Disability-vn] [DRD Newsletter]: DRD promotes accessibility for people with disabilities

Nguyễn Thanh Tùng thanhtung at drdvietnam.com
Thu Apr 10 10:02:04 ICT 2014

Dear colleagues and friends,

First of all, we would like to send you our warmest greeting from
Disability Research and Capacity Development (DRD).

Founded since 2005, DRD’s mission is to promote the full participation of,
and equal opportunities for, people with disabilities in all spheres of
society. To reach these missions, DRD had managed to organize many
activities to empower the PWDs:

           Skills training and networking for PWDs in the South of Vietnam

           Finding good quality employment for PWDs, counselling for
entrepreneurs and PWDs about employments for PWDs.

           Assisting people with severe disabilities by providing them with
the Independent living program, including training and peer counselling on
independent living, move support by 3-wheel motobike service.

           Scholarships and the Mentoring program for students and children
with disabilities.
           Organizing meetings for PWDs and those interested in
disabilities issue and setting up stage for weekly music performances to
celebrate the talents of many PWDs through the Houseclub’s activities.
Besides, DRD organizes many actitivies like events, seminars, advocacies to
raise social awareness on disability.

           And other activities.

We are honor to send you our newsletter. Please find the attached file and
forward this to your local networks.

Nguyễn Thanh Tùng

Independent Living Services Coordinator
Disability Research and Capacity Development center - DRD
91/8E Hoa Hung St, Ward 12, Dist.10,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel:  (84-8)-38684858 (#131)
Fax: (84-8)-39798815
Website: www.drdvietnam.org <http://www.drdvietnam.com>
Mobile: 84 - 973 - 232 - 818
Email: thanhtung at drdvietnam.com
           westback1984 at yahoo.com
Blog:  https://songdoclapdrdvietnam.wordpress.com/

Trân trọng cảm ơn quý vị đã đọc thư và chân thành cáo lỗi nếu thư này làm
phiền đến quý vị!