[Disability-vn] Fwd: Chuyển tiếp: Fwd: The 2nd Announcement of APDF GA & Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Aug 22 05:25:58 BST 2014

FYI -big event on PWD you may have not received it yet.
Best,
Thuha
-----------------

Dear all our colleagues in Asia-Pacific region,
We had great news from the Vietnamese Federation on Disabilities (VFD),
the Secretariat of the Organizing Committee of the APDF Conference 2014
that our members of APDF and people from other DPOs in Asia and Pacific
region as well as in other region have a lot of attention and interests
in participating in our event.
To facilitate their process to register as participants in 2014 GA&APDF
Conference, the VFD has made the existing forms more simple and
convenient to fill out. More importantly, please check new information
about the changed registration period as well as the paper submission date.
For more information, please, find the attached new version of documents
including the official letter (1^st announcement), paper abstract,
registration form, program detail. For those who want to participate in
our event, send the registration form after filling out to Vietnamese
Federation on Disabilities (VFD) as indicated below. You can also send
an email with your questions to the Vietnamese Federation on
Disabilities (VFD) as the contact information as below.
Secretariat of the Organizing Committee of the APDF Conference 2014
*Vietnamese Federation on Disabilities (VFD)*
5^th Floor, 139 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Ba Dinh District; Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel/Fax +84 4 373 49607
Email. Apdf.2014vietnam at gmail.com
<mailto:Apdf.2014vietnam at gmail.com>andvfd.vietnam at gmail.com
<mailto:vfd.vietnam at gmail.com>
Website:http://lienhiephoinguoikhuyettat.com.vn
<http://lienhiephoinguoikhuyettat.com.vn/>
We look forward to seeing you all in Hanoi.
With best regards,
APDF Secretariat