[Disability-vn] Reminder for the next meeting of DWG on 22 January 2PM at NGO RC building E3, No 6 dang Van Ngu Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jan 20 16:12:10 ICT 2014

Dear all,

This is a reminder of our next DWG meeting on 22 January 2014 - 2 PM at
Building 3, No 6 Dang Van Ngu.
The meeting agenda will add one more interesting presentation fromICRC
Special Fund for the Disabled
Ho Chi Minh City - Viet Nam about their project support PWD.

Time: 2- 4.30 PM
Venue: Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, no 6 Dang Van Ngu (Meeting room of
Save The Children)

Hope to seeing you all on 22 January, 2014
Best,
Thuha
=====================================

Dear Colleagues,

As our scheduled, the next meeting of Disability WG is on 3nd week of
January. Following discussion with core group members, we would like to
invite you all to the first DWG meeting on 22 January afternoon, 2PM at
NGO Resource Centre. The proposed agenda is as below:

1. Review DGW operation in year 2013
2. Review TOR for revision if necessary
3. Select Group Co-chair, confirm the participant as core group members
4. Group Work Plan for 2014
5. Update activities on Support PWD projects from members
6. Presentation on ICRC-SFD' Project (ICRC Special Fund for the Disabled
Ho Chi Minh City - Viet Nam)

Could you all please comment or add more on the proposed agenda. If any
organisation want to make presentation, please let us know

Looking forward to hear from you all soonest.

Thuha

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator