[Disability-vn] A couple living with disabilities need help

Dung Doan dung.doan at reach.org.vn
Fri Jul 4 08:22:45 BST 2014

Dear Sirs/Madams,

REACH is a local NGO committed to providing vocational training and job placement for disadvantaged youth. For the last years, in Hanoi center, we have got some students living with disabilities. They have limited chance of employment and most of them are living in poverty.

Please find attached a case of a young couple trying to overcome their difficulties.

We welcome all kind of support to the students who are living with disabilities.

Thank you very much.

Doan Tuan Dung (Mr.)
Northern Regional Manager
REACH Northern Office
45 Ngõ 8 Lê Quang Đạo, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội.
Tel: (84-4) 3762 4772
Mobile: (84) 090 346 9879
E-mail:  <mailto:dung.doan at reach.org.vn> dung.doan at reach.org.vn

 <http://www.reach.org.vn/> cid:image001.jpg at 01CE8F5C.E619B250  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/REACH/216386555044157> cid:image002.png at 01CE8F5C.E619B250  <https://twitter.com/REACH_Vietnam> http://nickbaines.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/twitter-logo-1.jpg  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/2652992?trk=tyah> http://increaserss.com/wp-content/uploads/LinkedIn_logo.png  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl2MSdLLsI2s68-UcIpqpg> cid:image005.jpg at 01CEAE2E.B6CC6420 Connect with us!

 <http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/employment-for-trafficked-disadvantaged-youth-vietnam/> http://cloud.globalgiving.org/img/buttons/give_now.gif <http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/employment-for-trafficked-disadvantaged-youth-vietnam/> Support our work!

REACH is a Vietnamese non-governmental and not-for-profit organization specializing in providing free vocational training, career advice and job placement services for Vietnam's most disadvantaged youth.

REACH là tổ chức phi chính phủ Việt Nam hoạt động trong lĩnh vực tư vấn, hướng nghiệp, đào tạo và giới thiệu việc làm miễn phí cho thanh niên có hoàn cảnh khó khăn.