[Disability-vn] Reminder of Disability Working Group meeting on 24 July, 2014 at Ocean Park, number 1 Dao Duy Anh Street

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jul 23 16:20:33 ICT 2014

Dear all,

Please find the attached of agenda for our Disability Working Group
meeting tomorrow afternoon.
Time: 14 - 16.30 PM
Venue of meeting:Tòa nhà Tổng Công ty Hàng Hải Việt Nam (Ocean Park
building)

No. 1 Ðào Duy Anh
Meeting room is on the 3^rd floor.

Tòa nhà này ở ngay ngã tư Giải Phóng – Kim Liên, gần đường hầm Kim Liên
và NKT có thể tiếp cận được.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
*
"Employment and Livelihood for People With Disability"* is one of the
top priority issues for organization who working on disability sector.
if you want to know more about this topic, please joining us on 24th
July afternoon event.

This is a gentle reminder that our next Disability Working Group meeting
will be organized on 24th July, 2014
Time: 14 -16.30 PM
Venue: Ocean Park Building- No. 1 Ðào Duy Anh, Meeting room is on 3^rd
floor.

Our meeting topic will be on employment and livelihood for People with
Disability. There is one Presentation from Handicap International on
supporting livelihood for people with disability in Quy Nhon province.

DPO Hanoi will update its' program to support loan for people with
disability, and of course many friends will update their information on
supporting PWD project.

Please see the last meeting minutes by click the link bellow:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/7175

big big thanks to Spanish Red Cross for supporting to find the venue of
meeting and thanks to Co-chairs, Core group members for coordination and
contribution to arrange the meeting.

Further information, please contact our co-chairs Dam Thi Tuyet at
src.tuyetdt at fpt.vn and Ms. Do Thi Van at vandt at dphanoi.vn

See you all on 24 July, 2014

Best regards,
Thuha