[Disability-vn] Fwd: The 1st Announcement of APDF GA & Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam

Nguyen Thi Lan Anh lananh at acdc.org.vn
Tue Jun 24 18:43:03 ICT 2014

FYI,

Lan Anh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: APDF & KDF Secretariat <apdfkorea2013 at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-06-10 12:52 GMT+01:00
Subject: The 1st Announcement of APDF GA & Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam

Dear all our colleagues in Asia-Pacific region,

I am so glad to announce that 2014 APDF General Assembly and Conference
will finally be held in Hanoi, Vietnam from November 26 to 29 this year.
Our colleagues in Vietnam have been making their best endeavor to hold our
event successfully.

I happily inform you that our APDF General Assembly and Conference is open
to all of you and thus all the participants will be kindly welcome in
Hanoi.

APDF GA & Conference this year will be a great opportunity for all
participants to share, review and discuss recent development and
disabilities issues from various levels, thus raising awareness as well as
leading to a better environment for all persons with disabilities in the
Asia and Pacific region.

Therefore, for more information please, find the attached documents
including the official letter (1st announcement), paper abstract,
registration form, program detail. For those who want to participate in our
event, send the registration form after filling out to Vietnamese
Federation on Disabilities (VFD) as indicated below.

Secretariat of the Organizing Committee of the APDF Conference 2014

*Vietnamese Federation on Disabilities (VFD)*

5th Floor, 139 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Ba Dinh District; Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel/Fax +84 4 373 49607

Email.  Apdf.2014vietnam at gmail.com and vfd.vietnam at gmail.com

Website: http://lienhiephoinguoikhuyettat.com.vn

We would appreciate your great attention and interests in our event. Let’s
make the right real!

We look forward to seeing you all in Hanoi.

With best regards,

Myung-Hwa Yoo

Secretary General, APDF

APDF Secretariat

Korean Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (KSRPD)

Secretariat of Asia and Pacific Disability Forum (APDF)

--
Director
Action to the community development center (ACDC)

*Chúng tôi tồn tại vì sự phát triển của cộng đồng NKT Việt  Nam*