[Disability-vn] Agenda for Disability Working Group Meeting, 22, May, 2014 at E3 Building, N0 6 Dang Van Ngu

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon May 19 18:20:47 ICT 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Following my email from last Friday, I would like to send you the agenda
for our meeting. Please find the attached files here both Agenda and
Meeting minutes of our last meeting in March.
Thanks em from VVAF-IC for support of Taking a great minutes!

Meeting date: 22, May, 2014
Time: 14-16.30 PM
Venue: Conference room of Save The Children, E3 building, N0 6 Dang Van
Ngu Hanoi, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound

Looking forward to see you all on 22 of May,

Thuha

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator