[Disability-vn] Apply - Atlas Corps now accepting applications

Meredith at Atlas Corps Meredith_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Tue Feb 3 22:39:32 ICT 2015

Change your Perspective. Change the World.

Hi Friend,

Welcome to 2015! Atlas Corps is off to an exciting start and we need
your help. In January 2015, we welcomed our first cohort of Emerging
Global Leaders Initiative-Atlas Corps Fellows (EGLI-Atlas Corps
Fellows) -  as part of our partnership with the U.S. Department of
State. Now, we are recruiting more global professionals to join our
Fellowship.

Can you help us find talented and passionate Emerging Global Leaders?
Here are three great ways to get involved:

Apply!  Are you a professional interested in a year of service in the
United States or Colombia?

Share this opportunity on social media.

Forward this email to friends and colleagues.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing this exciting opportunity!

Best,

Meredith

P.S. Learn more about President Obama's Stand with Civil Society
agenda at  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/3845de34ea/utm_content=Friend&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Text%20Version%20-%20Link%201&utm_campaign=Apply%20-%20Atlas%20Corps%20now%20accepting%20applications. The candidate you nominate may join this prestigious network of
global leaders.
------------------------
Meredith Newmark
Program Director
Atlas Corps

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps -

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit professionals from around the world to
apply for Fellowships in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages
leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 6-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance.

Priority Deadline for Next Fellowship Class: March 15 -

We recommend applying early to be considered for the next class.
Exact start dates vary between the United States and Colombia. Please
check our website
(http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/8191b02d84 ) for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media

- Want to live abroad and improve the world? Strengthen civil society
through service. Apply for prestigious, paid #EGLI @AtlasCorps
Fellowship.
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/646a7f611d

- #AtlasCorps seeks Emerging Global leaders (ages 22-35) for paid
Fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/43ad6fe7bb.

- Introducing the Emerging Global Leaders Initiative-Atlas Corps
Fellowship. Apply for this overseas Fellowship.
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/65b994697f

Fellow at a Glance

"It is inspiring to be an Atlas Corps Fellow as an emerging
professional from South Sudan. It is not every day that you get a
chance to share knowledge, gain new skills and eventually join a
global network of changemakers. I am especially intrigued by Atlas
Corps focus on my individual contribution to my Host Organization. I
am humbled  and ready to bring these new skills home to improve and
foster a people-orientated reporting and further the advancement of
my people and my country!"

-Lucy Poni

(South Sudan, Class 16, Host: Voice of America)

Apply by March 15, 2015.

Eligibility Requirements:
Must be fluent in English
Have a Bachelor's degree
2-10 years of experience
Be age 35 or younger

Previous Host Organizations have included:
American Express
CARE USA
Accountability Lab
Human Rights First
American Red Cross
Save the Children
Creative Associates International
PYXERA Global
Voice of America
UN Foundation

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?5ef69a0b08/d6065f0aa6/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=5ef69a0b08&lid=1462685015&ldh=d6065f0aa6

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
641 S Street NW Suite 202
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html