[Disability-vn] Annoucement of Co-chairs and the next meeting of Disability working Group on 22 January at ILC

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jan 16 06:16:56 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Following the last DWG - core group meeting and the discussion among the
core team members, it is our pleasure to announce that Mrs. Nguyen Thi Lan
Anh from ACDC, and Mr. Pham Dung from MCNV will take the chairmanship role
for DWG in 2015. Please join us in congratulating Mrs.Lan Anh and Mr.Dung
on their appointments. We are confident that they will further enhance
achievements of the Working Group in the time to come.

On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre we would like to extend our
sincere thanks to Spanish Red Cross and DPO Hanoi for taking the role
of Co-Chairs of the DWG during the past year. Our gratitude goes
especially to Mr.Do Thi Van and Mrs. Dam Thi Tuyet for their
coordination of the Working Group's activities; for promoting of
sharing information related to Disability issue; and for making great
contributions to Disability sector in Vietnam. We look forward to
Spanish Red Cross and DPO's continued support and participation in the
DWG's activities during the coming period.

As scheduled, our next meeting will be on 22 January,  2015. The topic
is DPO development. we will receive sharing experences from 3
orgianisations who have a lots of experiences on this issue. Please
come to our first meeting of 2015. The detail agenda will be share
with you later on.

Your comments/inputs for meeting agenda are welcome! please contact our
co-chairs for further information.

Thank chi Hong Ha for supporting meeting room for the group this time.
The meeting address: 42 Kim Ma Thuong - ILC Office

Best regards,

Thuha

--
----