[Disability-vn] Register to be a member of group

Pham Dung dung.pham at mcnv.vn
Mon Jan 26 04:52:03 GMT 2015

Dear Hoa,

Warmly welcome to DWG. I think Phan Thu Ha will add you into mailing group and keep you informed about schedule of meeting when it organized. And please come or ask your GTV colleagues to join meeting.

Best, (on behalf of Co-chair and core group of DWG)

Pham Dung (Mr.) MD.MPH
National Advisor |Disability Program
Medical Committee Netherlands Vietnam
Nr 26, alley 9, lane 55, Huynh Thuc Khang, Dong Da, Hanoi