[Disability-vn] Register to be a member of group

Phuc SJ Vietnam phuc at sjvietnam.org
Fri Jan 23 12:11:31 ICT 2015

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am Do Thi Phuc, Director of SJ Vietnam, an INGO.
We work a lot with disable people and we have been developing a center for
career orientation and vocational training for youth in Ha Long city, Quang
Ninh.
We would be very glad to join this working group.
Please let us know what kinds of information or documents we need to send
you.
Thank you so much.
Best regards,
Phuc

--
NVDA General Secretary
SJ Vietnam Director

Do Thi Phuc (MBA)

Office: Suite 903, Block No1, 282 Linh Nam, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
Tel: +84.4.22154993
Email: phuc at sjvietnam.org
Website: www.sjvietnam.org

*Volunteer for sharing, learning and being responsible!*