[Disability-vn] Invitation to MDF workshop (free attendance)

Thuy Do MDF (Do Thi Thanh Thuy) dtt at mdf.nl
Tue Jul 7 12:25:27 BST 2015

Dear all,
MDF Training & Consultancy is pleased to inform you of our coming workshop on “Disability Mainstreaming”. The attendance is free.
For whom:       Anyone who is interested in this topic, employees of both mainstream organizations & disability specific organizations and those who do not work with people with disabilities but want to make their projects inclusive
Timing:            31 July 2015 (14:00-17:00)
Venue:            Clickspace, House 15, Alley 76   To Ngoc Van Tay Ho District Hanoi, Vietnam
Trainers:          Esther Wintraecken
Registration:    email  mdfic at mdf.nl; call +84 (0) 4 62584438 before 17 July 2015

For more information, please see the flyer here. Please note that due to the limited number of seats, we would like to limit to one participant per organisation on the first come first served basis. If you fail to book a seat on this workshop, we will put your name on a reserve list for the next one. The date will be communicated later.

We look forward to welcoming you on the workshop.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl