[Disability-vn] Invitation for the next meeting of Disability Working Group on 14 of May

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu May 7 11:34:17 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Hope you are all had a great holidays!

As our scheduled, the next Disability Working Group meeting will be on
14th, May afternoon. This meeting will cover the topics of livelihood
-microfinance; education and health for People With Disability. There
are 3 presentations will be delivered at the meeting by Microfinance and
community Development Institute; Independence Living Centre; MCNV &
International Center. Thanks those organizations for the willingness to
share their experiences with our Group members.

You are all invited to join DWG meeting, and share/exchange information,
experiences related to the meeting's topics.
The detail agenda will be sharing with you later.