[Disability-vn] Agenda of Disability Working Group's meeting on 29th October, 2015

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Oct 27 16:57:57 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Please find the attached file of our Disability Working Group's meeting
on 29th, October, 2015.
Date: 29th October, 2015
Time: 14.00- 16.30 PM
Venue: Independent Living Centre, 42 Kim Ma Thuong, Ha Noi

A big thanks to CBM Partner -NIAPP and Malteser International, Ánh Dương
Center for the willingness to share at our DWG's meeting
and Independent Living Centre for support meeting room. Another thanks
to Co-chairs for great coordination!

Further information, please contact the group co-chairs Mrs. Nguyen Thuy
- MCNV at thuy.nguyen at mcnv.vn and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Lan Anh at
lananh at acdc.org.vn

Looking forward to see you all on 29th afternoon

Best regards,
Thuha

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha