[Disability-vn] FW: Registration templates and formats | Dhaka Conference | Disability and Disaster Risk Management - 12 to 14 December 2015

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Sep 21 15:40:12 ICT 2015

Dear all,
This is the second email, which includes of registration form and call
for abstract/presentations
=======================

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
This is for your information. Some of you may interested in joining this.
Thanks Anh Tung for sharing this information!

Best,
Thuha

Dear Ha,

Could you please help sharing information on the Disability and Disaster
Risk Management Conference in Dhaka from 12-14 December. Thank you very
much,

Have a nice weekend,

Truong Duc Tung

Country Representative

CBM Country Coordination Office

Room 103, Block E4, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound No 6, Dang Van Ngu
Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: +84462780073 • Fax: +84462780074 • Mobile: +84973976259 • Email:
_DucTung.Truong at cbm.org_• www.cbm.org <http://www.cbm.org>

CBM- promoting and building an inclusive society