[Disability-vn] Getting your update for Matrix on disability

Nguyen Hong Oanh hongoanh at idea.org.vn
Mon Jan 18 04:21:04 GMT 2016

Hi Thu Hà,

Thank you for sending us the form. Please find attached IDEA's information.
Please let me know if you need any further information from us.

Best regards,

-------------------------

Nguyen Hong Oanh
Director

Ban Hành Động vì Sự Phát triển Hòa Nhập
*Inclusive DEvelopment Action (IDEA)*

*6th  floor, room 610B, B14 Kim LienPham Ngoc Thach, Dong Da, HanoiTel:
(+84 4) 222 04 113 -  Ext. 107Fax: (+84 4) 222 04 114*

*Mobile: 0903 292 004Skype: honey_5822Email: hongoanh at idea.org.vn
<hongoanh at idea.org.vn>Website: http://ideavietnam.org
<http://ideavietnam.org/>*

--