[Disability-vn] Fwd: Call for Applications: WILD 2016

Nguyen Thi Lan Anh lananh at acdc.org.vn
Mon Jan 11 11:24:37 ICT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <jennyfer.j316 at yahoo.com>
Date: 2016-01-11 11:00 GMT+07:00
Subject: Call for Applications: WILD 2016
To: "jennyfer.j316 at yahoo.com" <jennyfer.j316 at yahoo.com>

Best regards,

I share Call from Mobility International, USA organization (MIUSA):
For women with disabilities can participate in the 8th International
Women’s Institute on Leadership & Disability (WILD).

I am one of the alumni and trainer of this WILD program; I have represented
my country El Salvador and fulfilled my mission to support the organization
that delegated to me, and other organizations more, to share the acquired
knowledge.

This leadership and human rights training, believe me had changed my life,
because we have two great slogans *"Challenge yourself and change the
world",* also Women with Disabilities in the positive way we are *"Loud,
Proud and Passionate”* in everything we do.

Last year and before last year I had the challenge with the support of
international and local organizations to replicate for first time in El
Salvador this program, where 25 women with disabilities lived this great
experience, so they discovered themselves and increased their knowledge and
skills.

Visit in facebook the page: facebook/WILD El Salvador.Mujeres Líderes con
Discapacidad to see how amazing and impacting of this program was in our
country.

We have realized that our countries and communities need to invest in women
with disabilities, society need included to us in the design,
implementation and monitoring of public policies, because *"we aren’t a
problem, but we are part of the solution.”*

I urge and encourage all women with disabilities to read my mail, and visit
link where you will find the information of application, requirements, mail
address to write and send application, also more details, etc.

Also I ask please everybody get this email sharing it among your contacts,
for this call reaches many people and know about this great opportunity for
professional growth and empowering.

Read down the call.

Jenny Chinchilla
Asesora en Discapacidad y Conferencista Motivacional
Facebook.com/JennyChinchillaES
Facebook.com/aprendamosdediscapacidad
Youtube/JennyferChinchilla

*"Las personas con discapacidad no somos un problema, somos parte de la
solución"*
*"People with disability we are not a problem, we are part of the solution"*

Applications due by February 1st, 2016! View this email in your browser
<http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=ed951a1eac&e=7a3b7ee6cc>
Mobility International USA (MIUSA) Invites Women with Disabilities to Apply
for the
[image: A group of women with disabilities cheering] 8th International
Women’s Institute on Leadership & Disability (WILD)
July 30 – August 21, 2016

*DEADLINE TO APPLY: FEBRUARY 1ST, 2016*

APPLICATION AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH ONLINE AT:
http://www.miusa.org/news/2016/WILDcallforapplications
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=73bc0342a5&e=7a3b7ee6cc>

MIUSA’s Women’s Institute on Leadership and Disability (WILD) will bring
together approximately 20 women leaders with disabilities from
approximately 20 different countries, to strengthen leadership capacity,
create new visions and build international networks of support for
inclusive international development programming. During the three-week
program, participants will take part in workshops, seminars and
discussions, conduct on-site visits, and participate in team-building
activities, to explore challenges and exchange strategies for increasing
leadership opportunities and participation of women and girls with
disabilities in international development programs.

*Eligibility Criteria: *

   - Women with disabilities
   - At least 21 years of age
   - Use English, Spanish, or sign language
   - Be from regions: Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Latin
   America, Middle East, and South Pacific
   - Membership in an organization and demonstrate a commitment to working
   for the rights of women and girls with disabilities

Thank you for assisting us to ensure that women with disabilities in your
country and/or community have the opportunity to apply to this unique and
life-changing program!
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=5cacca3692&e=7a3b7ee6cc>
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=1ab281ac61&e=7a3b7ee6cc>
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=f4dee9f84f&e=7a3b7ee6cc>
*Copyright © 2016 Mobility International USA, All rights reserved.*
Mobility International USA (MIUSA) is sending this message to people who
expressed interest in receiving updates on international development and
international exchange disability issues. MIUSA is a US-based NGO that is
"empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their
human rights through international exchange and international development."
We do not share or sell our lists for any reason.

*Our mailing address is:*
Mobility International USA
132 E. Broadway
Suite 343
Eugene, Oregon 97401

Add us to your address book
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage.com/vcard?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=549dc712a5>

You can update your preferences
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=549dc712a5&e=7a3b7ee6cc>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://list-manage.us1.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=d39e81314218b930d5315426a&id=549dc712a5&e=7a3b7ee6cc&c=ed951a1eac>

--
Director
Action to the community development center (ACDC)