[Disability-vn] Getting your update for Matrix on disability

Anh Loan Luu Thi anhloan at drdvietnam.com
Tue Jan 12 21:06:33 ICT 2016

Dear chị Hà,

My name is Ánh Loan from Disability Resource & Development (DRD). I would
like to update DRD information, please see the attached file. Thank you so
much.

Best,

Loan

> Hi chị Thu Hà,
>
> Thank you for sending us the form. Please find attached Trinh Foundation
> Australia's information. Please let me know if you need any further
> information from us.
>
> Best regards,
> Hân

LUU THI ANH LOAN, MSW
Acting Director
Disability Research & Capacity Development
311K8 Khu Nhà Tái Định Cư Thủ Thiêm.
An Phu Ward. District 2.
Hochiminh City. Viet Nam
Tel: (84-8) 6 267 9911